Abbadabba’s is a shoe company that was started in 1981 and has been growing ever since. Recently, they have decided to improve their online prescence.
We identify what needed to be done and assisted in guiding the team on how to bring the current system online.
In an industry that is filled with many large egos, we believe in teamwork. We view the client as a vital part of the creative process. And while we respect each client’s point of view, we know there is one opinion that is even more important — the client’s customer. In the end, there are two things we must always bring to the table: our objectivity and your customer’s perspective.
- We don’t believe that good is ever good enough.
- We don’t believe that big is better. Better is better!
- We believe in outsmarting, not outspending, the competition.
- We believe that big ideas are limited only by our imagination and not by the size of your budget.
- We will never take ourselves too seriously or let our own egos get in the way of the work … or having fun.
- We choose to work for clients who respect the creative process and the contribution we can make to their brand and bottom line.
- We believe in teamwork and see the client as a vital component of the team. We will fight for what we believe in. But we won’t be jerks about it.
- We never forget it is YOUR money.